Horizon Scanning Reports - New Zealand Health Technologies Assessment (NZHTA)
Australia and New Zealand Horizon Scanning Network - Technologies Assessed
The reports below are available in pdf format.
Print versions may be requested by sending an email to the firstname.lastname@example.org
- Microvolt T-wave Alternans Test (March 2009) (PDF 568 KB)
- The provision of free nicotine patches within smoking cessation programs (February 2007) (PDF 539 KB)
- Continuous glucose monitoring devices (June 2006) (PDF 405 KB)
- SonoPrep® ultrasonic skin permeation system (May 2005) (PDF 259 KB)
- Virtual Bronchoscopy (July 2004) (PDF 86 KB)
Reports presented on the Horizon Scanning website are based on information available at the time of research and cannot be expected to cover any developments arising from subsequent improvements to health technologies. The reports are based on a limited literature searches and are not a definitive statement on the safety, effectiveness or cost-effectiveness of the health technology covered. The Commonwealth does not guarantee the accuracy, currency or completeness of the information in the reports presented on this site. The reports are not intended to be used as medical advice and are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, nor should they be used for therapeutic purposes or as a substitute for a health professional's advice. The Commonwealth does not accept any liability for any injury, loss or damage incurred by use of or reliance on the information contained within these reports.
Page currency, Latest update: 28 October, 2009